You are viewing web pages that contain Official Disclosure for bonds issued by the State of Utah and the State Building Ownership Authority. The documents available on these pages set forth information as of their respective dates. The posting of these documents or other information on these web pages does not imply that there has been no change in the affairs of the State of Utah since the date of posting such information. These pages are part of a larger Utah State Treasurer’s website; however, other elements of the State Treasurer’s website are specifically excluded and are not part of these specific web pages containing official disclosure and should not be relied upon in that respect. The State of Utah disclaims any responsibility or liability for any damages caused by viruses contained within the files on these web pages. Finally, information on these web pages is not an offer to sell securities or the solicitation of an offer to buy securities. In addition, there shall be no sale of securities in any jurisdiction in which such offer, solicitation, or sale would be unlawful prior to registration or qualification under the securities laws of such jurisdiction.
Utah Retirement Systems (URS), an independent component unit of the State of Utah, is responsible for administering retirement and defined contribution benefits for state, local government, and public education employees in the State of Utah. URS is composed of six defined benefit pension systems and five defined contribution plans. The six defined benefit pension systems are:
- The Public Employees Noncontributory Retirement System (Noncontributory System)
- The Public Employees Contributory Retirement System (Contributory System)
- The Public Safety Retirement System
- The Firefighters Retirement System
- The Judges Retirement System
- The Utah Governors and Legislators Retirement Plan
All of these defined benefit pension systems are pension trust funds, which are fiduciary funds.
- Download the Fiscal Year 2019 Utah Retirement Systems CAFR
- Download the Fiscal Year 2018 Utah Retirement Systems CAFR
- Download the Fiscal Year 2017 Utah Retirement Systems CAFR
- Download the Fiscal Year 2016 Utah Retirement Systems CAFR
- Download the Fiscal Year 2015 Utah Retirement Systems CAFR
- Download the Fiscal Year 2014 Utah Retirement Systems CAFR
- Download the Fiscal Year 2013 Utah Retirement Systems CAFR
URS commissions an actuarial valuation report bi-annually.
Every three years, URS’s actuary publishes an actuarial experience study. The next study will be available August 2020.